Lavender is the 'go to' essential oil due to it's many benefits for mind and body, as well as it's captivating aroma. Lavender blends well with most essential oils and it is extremely gentle so it can be utilized by people of all ages.
Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis
Plant Part: Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Description: A thin, clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid.
Aroma: A top note of strong aroma, Lavender has a strong floral scent that is somewhat camphoraceous, and smells like fresh lavender.
- calming and soothing oil, said to regulate the nervous system
- help with sleep and insomnia
- headaches/ migraines
- treatment for wounds, cuts, bites and burns
- antiseptic, bactericidal, anti-fungal
- treat acne, age spots, tones skin
- eczema, rashes, dry skin
- dandruff, hair loss